Veneers in Farmingdale, NY
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers from LI Dental Solutions in Farmingdale, NY are an excellent way to redesign and reshape your entire mouth. Veneers are a very thin ceramic shell placed over the front of your teeth that cover your existing tooth structure. They can drastically change the overall appearance of your smile. One of of the most significant advantages of porcelain veneers is the fact that they can fix many dental problems at the same time.
Veneers from our dentist in Farmingdale can fix a number of issues
- Lengthen short, stubby teeth
- Make teeth appear even and symmetrical in length and size
- Remove stains and brighten the color of your teeth
- Fix chips or cracks
- Straighten crooked and misaligned teeth
Each veneer is custom-made to fit each tooth, and we can work with you to choose the perfect shade of porcelain that will give you a natural but visibly whiter smile. Veneers are also incredibly easy to maintain and care for, requiring the same daily brushing and flossing routine as natural teeth.
Why Choose Veneers?
These are just some of the reasons why people choose porcelain veneers:
- Porcelain veneers are natural-looking. They have a translucent quality that reflects light just like your natural teeth.
- They look delicate and beautiful, but they are durable and strong, and will last for many years.
- They are stain resistant and are the perfect choice for smokers and coffee drinkers who still want a white, beautiful smile.
- Porcelain veneer treatment is conservative, because very little of precious tooth structure is removed to place the veneers.
Getting Veneers at Our Farmingdale, NY Dental Office
In terms of the process to place veneers, it is a process that takes approximately two to three visits to our Farmingdale office. In the first visit, our Farmingdale dentist Dr. Pillai will discuss the new shape and look of what we are going to accomplish by placing the veneers. Once she has put a plan in place, we will carefully prepare the teeth for the placement of the new veneers.
As we complete this piece of the process, the next step
is to take an impression of the newly prepared teeth. This impression
will be sent to our laboratory for the final product to be
fabricated, a process that typically takes between 10-14 days. We only utilize the highest standard laboratory for
fabrication of all of our work. While the new veneers are being fabricated at the
lab, we will provide you with a beautiful temporary solution to wear
for this time.
As the veneers are finalized, we will make every effort to make sure that your new
veneers will feel just like your natural teeth. We will bond them
into place ensuring that you can enjoy your new smile for a very long