Cosmetic Dentist in Farmingdale, NY
Many people struggle with flaws in their smiles and a loss of confidence because of those flaws. Luckily, there’s most likely a cosmetic dentistry procedure out there for you! There are many different types of cosmetic dentistry procedures offered by LI Dental Solutions in Farmingdale, NY, that can help give you the perfect smile that you deserve.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
No matter what flaws you struggle with, there is most likely a procedure available for you. Some examples of cosmetic dentistry procedures offered by our cosmetic dentist, are:
- • Teeth Whitening
It’s amazing how much the things we eat and drink on a daily basis affect the whiteness of our smile. If you long for a brilliant, white smile, then it’s time you try Zoom. Zoom is a chair-side whitening procedure that can get your teeth 6-10 shades whiter in just one hour! Call LI Dental Solutions in Farmingdale, NY today to book your Zoom procedure.
- • Dental Veneers
- Veneers are custom-made ceramic shells that are
used to cover the front of your teeth. Veneers are a wonderful way
to redesign and reshape your mouth. They can easily cover up any
imperfections such as cracks, gaps, and stains and seamlessly blend
in with the rest of your teeth. Placing veneers in your mouth only
takes about two to three visits. The end result is so
natural-looking, only you will know the difference!
- • Bonding
- Bonding is an easy way to enhance your smile and cover up cracks and gaps in your teeth. This solution uses a composite resin that is molded over an adhesive gel that is placed over the effected tooth. This solution lasts for an average of five years.
- • Crowns & Bridges
- Crowns and bridges are both fixed prosthetic devices that are used to cover existing damaged teeth. A crown is used to cap a damaged tooth, whereas a bridge can cover multiple teeth and cover the space where teeth are missing. We also provide inlays and onlays, which are partial crowns used to strengthen the tooth.
- • Dentures
- Dentures are a removable replacement for missing teeth. Depending on how severe your situation may be, you can either receive full or partial dentures. LI Dental Solutions offers conventional full dentures and immediate full dentures. Our dentures may take some time getting used to, but once you do you’ll be amazed at how they can totally transform your smile.
Which Cosmetic Treatment is Right for You?
In order for us to determine which cosmetic treatment is ideal for you, you will need to come into our office for a consultation. During your consultation we will,
- • Determine if your smile is healthy enough for treatment
- • Review your medical history
- • Discuss your treatment goals
- • Examine your smile and possibly take X-rays
Once we know that you are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry and we better understand your specific goals, we can discuss which treatment options may best suit your needs.